Friday 7 February 2014

#1 - Again

Got sudden urge to write. I don't know why. Maybe its due to my freaking boring semester break. Blergh. Oh lupa. Assalammualaikum. *flipshawl* As you can see, the old and fuuuu lame posts have been deleted, so this gonna be my very first post (again). 


Actually, my sem break supposedly to be fun. I got a lot of plans, I mean fantastic plans to do. 

Plan A: Trip to Korea, need to be postponed due to my girlfriend, Luby's busy schedule. *sad face* But its okay. We got more time to prepare. n I hope that syiro, syawal n kuza can join us too. The more the merrier. Menabung cepat guyss!

Plan B: Visiting my cousins (they are more like sisters), nani n esah 's new house in Singapore. The girls just moved there recently. Tetttttt. This plan also cannot pakai, because I was admitted to hospital back then due to dengue fever. What a life huh.

 Kita hanya merancang Allah yang menentukan 

Last-last mak ayah ajak pegi PD on Sunday. I just booked a hotel room in Grand Lexis a few minutes ago. I read a lot of good reviews about this hotel and hoping it will meet my expectation. 

But despite all the plans failure, I think it is quite nice, staying at home, doing nothing. "tidur makan yak". kikikikiki *gelak tutup mulut*. 


p/s: now watching MLM. Hope the best team win. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment